tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacques Desodt <jdes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run Tomcat as Service on windows start up.
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:51:13 GMT
Hi Kiran,

On Windows 7, you can't run batch files as services.
See :
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8972679/windows-7-bat-file-not-starting-as-a-service

Your first step : compile the .bat file into .exe
Then create the service, and after change the service register values with
regedit.
This is a pure windows process, i think you'll have better answers using
Microsoft forums.

Best regards,
Jacques