tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fairouz Fakhfakh <fairouz.fakhf...@gmail.com>
Subject can't find handler for element type
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2012 21:16:25 GMT
Hello,
I use  Tomcat 5.5 and java 5.
I use: " mmclient-webinterface-bin.war "  version1.2  from the site:
http://www.semwebcentral.org/frs/?group_id=44

I have a problem by clicking on a button to access a JSP page.
I get the following error in the log file of juddi:

[http-8083-Processor25] ERROR org.juddi.handler.HandlerMaker - can't find
handler for element type "capability_search"
knowing that: "capability_search" is a java class.

In in the command prompt of Tomcat, I get the following error:
ERROR [http-8083-Processor23] (StandardWrapperValve.java:253) -
"Servlet.service
()" pour la servlet UDDIMatchMakerServlet a gÚnÚrÚ une exception

Please, have you any idea about this problem?
Thank you very much in advance.