tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mehdi Sarmadi <msarm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with making HTTP KeepAlive work
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:25:57 GMT
Hi

  I just setup a tomcat 7 on linux for test. I just used this connection
property in server.xml

here is out connector
<Connector maxKeepAliveRequests=-1 port="7070" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
allowTrace="false" connectionTimeout="20000" clientAuth="false" />

, but when we try to connect from a client "Firefox" in my case,
"Connection: Keep-Alive" is sent in the Request by Browser but "Connection:
Keep-Alive" is not visible in the HTTP Response Headers, which obviously
coming from weblogic. I use HTTPFox plugin.

  So I guess that  that config does not work. Something seems to be missing.
  Any suggestion for making HTTP KeepAlive work in Tomcat?

Looking forward to your replies
Cheers

--
Mehdi Sarmadi