tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chris derham <ch...@derham.me.uk>
Subject Re: 64bit windows mod_jk connector download for apache httpd 2.4
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:20:59 GMT
> Wow, that was fast.
>>
>> Far better than commercial support IMO

>  I am grateful too for the above, but since you appear to have a good
> connection, and for the sake of symmetry, should not one ask them also for
> the 32-bit version ?

I sent one email, and he went for it. I don't really call that a "good
connection". I also thought about the symmetry thing yesterday and asked
for a 32 bit one. He replied last night saying it was bed time, and would
do it tomorrow. He emailed again today saying it was there now, and when I
checked today and it was there. So I think we owe Steffen from apache
lounge some thanks/donations

Chris