tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gregor S." <>
Subject Re: Problems w/ TLS (record-splitting)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 19:57:20 GMT
Hi Chris,

first, thanks for your answer.

Since this is a *sic* "managed server", I don't have root-access, so I
can only guess regarding the version of the APR (it's the one from the
packages, but AFAIK the APR has been stable since quite a while, so I
asume it should be the latest one.

As for tthe connector, I'm using the http-connector with
OpenSSL-extension as described here:

I'm using mainly the defaults apart from the SSL-cert-filenames

Unfortunately I can post the complete connector-def tomorrow earliest
since I'm not in the office any more, but will do as soon as I'm on my

just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you...
gpgp-fp: 3DB13F197F8A0360814885D1F1F1E2EFAD509AFD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message