tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help : Failed to start component [StandardEngine[Catalina].StandardHost[localhost]]
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 23:25:12 GMT
2012/4/16 ayouB __ <ayb-2008@hotmail.fr>:

> Hi every body,
>
> Does any one know please what's the source of this error and  how to fix it :

No. There is not enough info in the excerpt that you provided.

> 16 avr. 2012 09:52:30 org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase startInternal
> GRAVE: A child container failed during start

It is possible to guess, but I'd be reluctant to do so.  More
information could be obtained by looking for events that occurred
before that, as well as events logged into other log files at the same
time.

You could also tell us a lot more about your configuration.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko