tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Husain, Yavar" <yhus...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 6.X 64 bit Crash on Windows Server 2008 R2
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 10:45:41 GMT
Thanks Jeffrey. Reverted back to Java 6 Update 31.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:Jeffrey.Janner@PolyDyne.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2012 3:27 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: Tomcat 6.X 64 bit Crash on Windows Server 2008 R2

Report the Java 7 bug to Sun via the url provided.
Then drop your Tomcat 6.x back to using the latest Java 6 release for 64-bit Windows. It's
seem pretty stable.
(that is if you are not relying on some new feature of Java 7).

Jeff

Confidentiality Notice:  This Transmission (including any attachments) may contain information
that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination,

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender or
telephone (512) 343-9100 and delete this transmission from your system.

This message may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the use
of the
addressee(s) named above or may contain information that is legally privileged. If you are

not the intended addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee,

you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing or copying this message
is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please immediately notify us by

replying to the message and delete the original message and any copies immediately thereafter.

Thank you.-