tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Javamelody and Struts
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2012 17:17:39 GMT

> Miguel,
>
> On 4/23/12 3:57 PM, Miguel González Castaños wrote:
>> On 16/04/2012 12:43, Darryl Lewis wrote:
>>> Make sure the monitoring code is before the struts call.
Start over again from scratch.

Same application running in Tomcat 6 but HTTP works fine using a
javamelody.war deployed war that I access as a central container of the
monitoring. I can't get access, however, to
http://myweb/mycontext/monitoring still in this Tomcat 6 server.

Same webapp in Tomcat 5.5, I can't add the listener lines without
breaking the Struts redirects configured in struts-config.xml

Where should I add the monitoring code and where?

Thanks,

Miguel

The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of
its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed
by the sender.