tomcat-users mailing list archives

Subject Re: Tribes coordinator
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 15:42:05 GMT
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-7.0-doc/api/org/apache/catalina/tribes/group/interceptors/package-summary.html

Take a look at SimpleCoordinator and NonBlockingCoordinator

Equally simple to implement your own based on the requirement you have for leader election.

It does depend on what you need leader ship for, sometimes, like virtual synchrony, leaders
are used to determine atomic delivery of a message to an entire group. Either the entire group
gets it, or doesn't.

Filip