tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Javamelody and Struts
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 07:35:27 GMT
> If no web browser reports the server certificate as not valid, then
> what's the problem?

 From my original email:

"Now that I'm trying to configure javamelody in Tomcat 5 with HTTPS I
get the following
error when I try to add the context and the URL:
  javamelody avax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to
find valid certification path to requested target."

I'm trying to add my context and the URL for my webapp in the javamelody
application:

http://myweb.com/javamelody/?

I get two fields and an Add button to do that. In my tests I was able to
do add a monitor for my webapp if it uses the HTTP protocol but not in
the production system where it uses HTTPS.

The question is, how do I know that I have added the right intermediate
certs from verisign?

Regards,

Miguel