tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Javamelody and Struts
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 20:09:15 GMT
On 23/04/2012 23:35, Miguel González Castaños wrote:
> On 23/04/2012 23:00, Miguel González Castaños wrote:
>>> Have you imported all of the "intermediate" certificates from
>>> VeriSign. I think that for some SSL certificates, you need *two*
>>> intermediate certificates from VeriSign.
>> No, I didn't know that I had to do that. Where can I download those
>> intermediate certificates?
>>
>> Many thanks for the hint
> I found them here I believe
>
> http://www.verisign.com/support/verisign-intermediate-ca/secure-site-intermediate/index.html

> I will give it a try
I've downloaded the certificates as veriCA1.cer and veriCA2.cer and run:

keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias EV_root -keystore
/opt/tomcat5/certs/tcc -file veriCA1.cer

keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias EVIntermediate -keystore
/opt/tomcat5/certs/tcc -file veriCA2.cer

after that I restarted Tomcat.

Unfortunately I'm getting the same error

Miguel