tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: 64bit windows mod_jk connector download for apache httpd 2.4
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 13:48:08 GMT
Mladen Turk wrote:
> On 04/24/2012 09:30 PM, chris derham wrote:
>>>
>> And we have a winner - 64 bit mod_jk now present on
>> http://www.apachelounge.com/download/win64/
>>
>> Thanks for all your help, and apache lounge for doing the work
>>

> Wow, that was fast.

I am grateful too for the above, but since you appear to have a good connection, and for
the sake of symmetry, should not one ask them also for the 32-bit version ?
Or does that make no sense anymore nowadays ?
(I just happen to still use a venerable XP 32-bit for testing, so it would be nice-to-have)