tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Javamelody and Struts
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2012 19:57:27 GMT
On 16/04/2012 12:43, Darryl Lewis wrote:
> Make sure the monitoring code is before the struts call.
>
> On 16/04/12 5:38 PM, "Miguel González Castaños"
> <miguel_3_gonzalez@yahoo.es>  wrote:
>
>> On 16/04/2012 09:34, Debraj Mallick wrote:
>>> hi there,
>>>
>>> to access use :*http://<host>/<context>/monitoring*
>>>
>>> link:
>>> *http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide#3._First_results*
>> Don't get me wrong, but what does it matter the access URL if my webapp
>> doesn't even work?
Hi,
  I was able to configure javamelody in Tomcat 6 with a HTTP protocol in a virtual machine.

  Now that I'm trying to configure javamelody in Tomcat 5 with HTTPS I get the following
error when I try to add the context and the URL:
  javamelody avax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException:
PKIX path building failed:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification
path to requested target.

  However the site certificate is signed by Verisign. What we are doing wrong?

  Regards,

  Miguel