tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Javamelody and Struts
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 07:28:59 GMT
Dear Debraj,

   I have followed these instructions and I can't figure out where to
access the monitoring tool.

   On 16/04/2012 07:02, Debraj Mallick wrote:
> hi there,
>
> in your web.xml include these
>
>      *<filter>
>          <filter-name>monitoring</filter-name>
>          <filter-class>net.bull.javamelody.MonitoringFilter</filter-class>
>      </filter>
>      <filter-mapping>
>          <filter-name>monitoring</filter-name>
>          <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
>      </filter-mapping>
>      <listener>
>          <listener-class>net.bull.javamelody.SessionListener</listener-class>
>      </listener>*

If I add this alone, my strut webapp doesn't work

> and
>
>                 *<interceptors>
>                          <interceptor name="monitoring"
> class="net.bull.javamelody.StrutsInterceptor"/>
>
>                          <interceptor-stack name="myStack">
>                                  <interceptor-ref name="monitoring"/>
>                                  <interceptor-ref name="defaultStack"/>
>                          </interceptor-stack>
>                  </interceptors>
>
>                  <default-interceptor-ref name="myStack"/>*
This is supposed to go in the struts config xml file, not in web.xml.
Anyway It doesn't work either.

> also put the jar files in your class path.
Which classpath and which jar files and where?

> help link: *
> http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide#2._web.xml_file* and *
> http://code.google.com/p/javamelody/wiki/UserGuide#12._Struts_2_Actions*
Of course I have followed these instructions but they are not very
detailed. Also there is no error log or anything that shows me what I'm
doing wrong. In catalina.out there is no reference at all.

Miguel