tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: 7.0.25 to 7.0.27 requires -Xmx32m to go to -Xmx512m
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 09:27:40 GMT
On 11/04/2012 03:47, Peter wrote:
> hey Christopher,
>
> the app I used that uncovered the issue is one I use exclusively to validate tomcat releases;)
it is a "hello world" style app using spring/servlet3.0. it has simple spring aop point cutting
via jamon , simple spring jms (active mq) simple spring jaxrs, simple spring jaxws, simple
spring mvc, simple spring security,... (spring 3.0.7)

> bunch of very simple examples that end up pulling in "many" jars.

Can you post it to github or somewhere public?

--

[key:62590808]