tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Debbie Shapiro <DShap...@cardiacscience.com>
Subject RE: Carriage Return being added to Java Options in Tomcat Configuration Tomcat 7.0.26
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 00:03:09 GMT
I think I found the problem. Somehow it wasn't recognizing my java installation. It's fixed
now, I think. :)

Please create a HelpStar ticket for any requests for assistance. This will help us better
track your request.
http://helpstar<http://helpstar/>

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science
Office: 425.402.2233

Visit us at www.cardiacscience.com<http://www.cardiacscience.com/>
Suppliers of Cardiac Science, Criticare, Unetixs, Powerheart, Burdick, and Quinton products
Part of the Opto Circuits Family

________________________________
From: Debbie Shapiro [mailto:DShapiro@cardiacscience.com]
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 4:48 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Carriage Return being added to Java Options in Tomcat Configuration Tomcat 7.0.26

Hello -
I'm seeing some strange behavior and I don't quite understand why this keeps recurring. In
the Java Options on the Java tab of the Tomcat Configuration, a carriage return keeps being
added, even though I am removing it. I have tried hitting apply and OK and just OK. Doesn't
seem to make a difference. This extra carriage return seems to be causing errors and not allowing
Tomcat to startup properly. I check the options screen immediately after making this change
and it is inserted as soon as I hit OK and reopen it.