tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Debbie Shapiro <DShap...@cardiacscience.com>
Subject Carriage Return being added to Java Options in Tomcat Configuration Tomcat 7.0.26
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 23:48:15 GMT
Hello -
I'm seeing some strange behavior and I don't quite understand why this keeps recurring. In
the Java Options on the Java tab of the Tomcat Configuration, a carriage return keeps being
added, even though I am removing it. I have tried hitting apply and OK and just OK. Doesn't
seem to make a difference. This extra carriage return seems to be causing errors and not allowing
Tomcat to startup properly. I check the options screen immediately after making this change
and it is inserted as soon as I hit OK and reopen it.

Please create a HelpStar ticket for any requests for assistance. This will help us better
track your request.
http://helpstar

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science
Office: 425.402.2233

Visit us at www.cardiacscience.com<http://www.cardiacscience.com/>
Suppliers of Cardiac Science, Criticare, Unetixs, Powerheart, Burdick, and Quinton products
Part of the Opto Circuits Family