tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Miguel González Castaños <miguel_3_gonza...@yahoo.es>
Subject Bash script for monitoring status of the Tomcat server
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 19:02:42 GMT
Dear all,

   Recently we had to restart our standalone Tomcat server because
apparently the 150 max threads setting was not enough. I have been
googling a bit and it seems it's possible to monitor the performance of
the server and also get the numbers when the connection pool or the
threads are about to be exhausted.

   I would like to run a bash script to monitor these values and warn me
if the reach a certain level. Also a tool that generates some graphs
would be great.

   I haven't found anything googling. Any ideas of how to build my own
script?

   Regards,

   Miguel

The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of
its content is not permitted. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed
by the sender.