tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Harold H. Hibbert" <hhibb...@bioinfogen.com>
Subject Tomcat fails on forwarded IP Address
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2012 04:21:16 GMT
Hello,

I am using Tomcat 7.0.25 running on Windows 7 64-bit.

The port for my Tomcat server is 8181.

I have had my IP Address forwarded to a public IP address and the Tomcat server is not visible.

Whenever
 I try to connect to the Tomcat page from another computer located
anywhere, I get "The connection has timed out" message in my browser.
Locally, all is well, localhost:8181 show the Tomcat page, same as using
 the IP Address:8181.

The Apache server is visible to other
machines, just Tomcat is not. Are there any configuration issues with
Tomcat and forwarded IP Addresses?

Thanks in Advance.