tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ermal Aliraj <ermal.ali...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: make Tomcat reachable on internet
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2012 13:38:22 GMT
If you use DMZ your problem to make visible Tomcat outside your LAN will
disappear.
BUT, (in case you don't have a static IP) you have to deal with the problem
that the given IP is provisory and will be changed after some days, so you
have to find a way to communicate the new IP to whom who wants to ping
tomcat (application deployed on tomcat).

Ermal