tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject RE: chunked encoding
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2012 21:55:42 GMT

The documentation
"enable_chunked_encoding
A string value representing a boolean. If it is set to true, chunked encoding is supported
by the server.
A true value can be represented by the string "1" or any string starting with the letters
"T" or "t". A false value will be assumed for "0" or any string starting with "F" or "f".
The default value is false.
This option is considered experimental and its support must be compile time enabled. Use isapi_redirect.dll
with chunked support enabled.
This directive has been added in version 1.2.27"