tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alex Samad - Yieldbroker <Alex.Sa...@yieldbroker.com>
Subject RE: IIS 7.0 Worker process crashes on App Pool recycling since ISAPI redirector 1.2.33
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:30:41 GMT
Hi

Guys (Konstantin, Mladen), goo d work, sorry caught me on a Sunday, else I would have chipped
in.

Just wondering (thinking a bit left field), but  question was asked of me.  Any reason to
have a shm across processes.

We already have threading inside each worker process.  What are the benefits of connection
pool sharing across process, compared to just keeping them in process.

Alex