tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: make Tomcat reachable on internet
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 23:55:17 GMT
> From: giovo87 [mailto:giovogiovo8@hotmail.com]
> Subject: Re: make Tomcat reachable on internet

> i know that exist some services like DYNDNS

> I'd like to know if i can solve my problem with router
> forewarding...DYNDNS service...and how.

If you're using DynDNS or equivalent, configure your router to pass requests for a specific
port (usually 80) to the internal IP address and port of your Tomcat system.  (The target
port is whatever you configured in the <Connector> element in Tomcat's server.xml file.)
 Shouldn't need to change anything in Tomcat.

 - Chuck