tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: [OT] Catalina.bat Not in BIN folder install of 7.0.23
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:33:10 GMT
Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
>> From: []
>> Subject: Catalina.bat Not in BIN folder install of 7.0.23
>> I just installed Tomcat 7.0.23 and went to configure the
>> catalina.bat file on a Windows machine and I can not find
>> any of the files there.
> For reasons that I've never seen explained, the .bat files are not included in the .exe
downloads, but only in the .zip ones.  Grab that one instead.

For unexplained reasons also, your response seems to be dated about 16 minutes before the

original OP's question.  Spooky.
I have a friend who works for a hedge fund.  Care to have a chat about this off-list ?
Or is this just because we've just be talking about quantum stuff on the list ? (Or will
talk about it shortly).

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message