tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Setup of workers.properties with multiple host and TC instances
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:15:15 GMT
You should learn how to quote messages ;)

On 03/21/2012 08:22 PM, Martin Registe, Jr. wrote:
>>> Please note that I have two different IP addresses running under the same worker.
>> You will need one worker per host:port thus in your case 4 of them not 2.
>>
 > Okay so I broke them up and created another lb group (not sure if I had to do that)
it looks like this
 > worker.list=part, myxx ...

You have typo here. Should be
worker.list=part,myxx
(no spaces around coma)

 > I looked online and through my Apache Tomcat book ...

1. You will need to set jvmRoute to match the lb worker name inside Engine
    (either 'part' or 'myxx')
2. You can have only one Engine
3. Use two separate physical tomcat instances
    one listening on port 8019 and other on 8029
    and one having jvmRoute="part" and other jvmRoute="myxx"

Simple :)

Regards
--
^TM