tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Service Temporaily Unavailbale Message and tomcat servers starts responding without a restart after few mins
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2012 09:17:22 GMT
Amol Puglia wrote:
> Hi,
> Thanks for the response.
> I am having mod_proxy_balancer as a balancer and having apache version 2.2.16.
> I can not used tomcat 6.0.35 because my application eMatrix does not support that version.
I do not know eMatrix, but on the face of it, that sounds very strange.  A java
application should not be sensitive to a sub-release version of Tomcat 6.0.
And you should be able to update Tomcat from 6.0.26 to 6.0.35 in-place, without even
telling your application about it.
What exactly prevents you from doing that ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message