tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Issues with the tomcat connector (On W2k8 + IIS7.5)
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 12:52:08 GMT
On 03/06/2012 06:35 AM, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
> Hi
>
> Under load, IIS will first start 1 process and then if enough request another and another
depending on load.  So what I see is 4 process starting at about the same time and the shared
memory is getting corrupted and from there it turns to poo.

Try with the latest trunk.
I added process mutex instead critical section for guarding init_jk.
This should solve concurrent launches of multiple processes for the same host by
serializing access to initialization.

Regards
--
^TM