tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amol Puglia <amolcpug...@yahoo.com>
Subject Service Temporaily Unavailbale Message and tomcat servers starts responding without a restart after few mins
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:53:36 GMT
Hello Team,

We are getting service temporarily unavailable message very frequently from our application.

We are having following versions of tomcat and apache.

Tomcat Version :- Apache Tomcat/6.0.26

Apache Version :- 2.2.16

Java Version :- jdk1.6.0_24

Whenever there is service temporarily message ,we have notice following error messages in
the tomcat logs.

Kindly provide some guidance and let me know if further information is required.

Mar 7, 2012 7:33:02 AM org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpMessage processHeader
SEVERE: Invalid message recieved with signature 11565
CCBDecisionCrHandler.handle()