tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <verlag.preis...@t-online.de>
Subject RE: IIS 7.0 Worker process crashes on App Pool recycling since ISAPI redirector 1.2.33
Date Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:44:12 GMT
Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.
I don't think I'm using a web garden - I just have one application pool for all virtual hosts
which use the ISAPI redirector, and that application pool consists of a maximum of 1 worker
process (the default IIS values). It is set to be recycled every 1740 minutes, and "disallowOverlappingRotation"
for that pool is set to "false" - I guess that means I'm using overlapping recycle (a new
w3wp.exe is started which takes new requests, and after all old requests are finished, the
old w3wp.exe will be stopped).

Thanks,
Konstantin Preißer