tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lev A KARATUN <Lev.KARA...@raiffeisen.ru>
Subject How can I access tomcat's logs using my jsp?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 13:53:52 GMT
Hello!

I'm administering an application running on Tomcat 6.0.0.29. OS is AIX
5.3.

I'm trying to write a simple jsp to make some superusers able to download
tomcat logs via browser after entering a password. (In my organization
it's not permitted to give anyone the "manager" role)
I've already managed to get a list log-files' names (just copied someone's
part of code and made some adjustments), but when I'm trying to make
download links, I don't know how can I specify the path to
/$CATALINA_BASE/logs via my web-browser. As far as I can see, I can reach
only folders like /$CATALINA_BASE/webapps/myapp upon entering the link
http://myhost:port/myapp.

So, the question is - how can I access tomcat's logs using my jsp?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Karatun Lev

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution, copying or disclosure
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately either by telephone or by e-mail and delete this message and any attachment from
your system. Correspondence via e-mail is for information purposes only. ZAO Raiffeisenbank
neither makes nor accepts legally binding statements by e-mail unless otherwise agreed.