tomcat-users mailing list archives

From David Leung <dcl...@gmail.com>
Subject manager comes up in Spanish -- how to switch to English?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 21:10:23 GMT
Hello!  I've looked at the FAQ and tried web searching, but can't find
an answer to this, so I'm hoping someone here can help me.

I downloaded apache-tomcat-7.0.25.exe today from both
  http://www.trieuvan.com/apache/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.25/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.25.exe
and
  ftp://apache.cs.utah.edu/apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.25/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.25.exe

In both cases, installation went smoothly, but when I navigated to
  http://localhost/manager/html
I got the Manager page in what I believe is Spanish: "Gestor do
Aplicaciones Web de Tomcat".

Anyone know how I can switch this to English, please?

Thanks in advance.  :)

dave