tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Smith, Mitchell" <mitchell.sm...@cwc.com>
Subject Tomcat 5.5.35 as Windows Service Java Opts
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 16:43:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to configure some additional parameters for a tomcat
installation

Tomcat5.5.35
Windows Server 2003

Due to the nature of the WebService to be hosted on this tomcat
installation I would like to increase the Eden heap size.

With my previous Linux Implementations adding -XX:NewSize=1234m to my java
opts worked, however if i try to add this to the service in Windows, the
value appears to be ignored.
[image: image.png]

It appears in the VM arguments, but the value is not propogated to the Heap
Configurations.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
*Max: 838,912 kbytes*
*
*

I appreciate any assistance in this matter.

Regards

--
*Mitchell Smith*

The information contained in this email (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient
and have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email
and delete the message and any attachments.
If you are not the named addressee, you must not copy, disclose, forward or otherwise use
the information contained in this email.
Cable & Wireless Communications Plc and its affiliates reserve the right to monitor all
email communications through their networks to
ensure regulatory compliance.

Cable & Wireless Communications Plc is a company registered in England & Wales with
number:
07130199 and offices located at 3rd Floor, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ