tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kleczka <pklec...@gmail.com>
Subject Web app calls JMS over SSL - certificates
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 23:09:41 GMT
Hello

I have a web app on Tomcat 6.0.24. The app needs to call a JMS app on
another server over SSL. I installed the keystore/truststore files in
$CatalinaHome/conf/certs and set VM arguments so that the JVM knows where
to find the certs. The server administrator says that I should encapsulate
these certs within the WAR file and that we should not have to set the VM
arguments.

The documentation that I have read so far seems to only discuss how to set
up SSL on Tomcat.

Is there a way that Tomcat or my web app can automatically load the certs
without setting VM arguments?

Thanks kindly in advance.