tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Web app calls JMS over SSL - certificates
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 18:42:21 GMT
> From: Peter Kleczka [mailto:pkleczka@gmail.com]
> Subject: Re: Web app calls JMS over SSL - certificates

> What I would like to do is tell my application where my keystore
> files are located rather than load them through the JVM.

So what stops you from doing that?  There are numerous ways to communicate configuration information
to a webapp; read the servlet spec and the Tomcat doc for the <Context> element.

> My Tomcat specific question then is, will the Tomcat container
> let me do that from the app level

Let you do what, exactly?  You have too many potential antecedents of "that" to figure out
what you're referring to.

 - Chuck