tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Robinson, Eric" <eric.robin...@psmnv.com>
Subject RE: Free Memory vs. Total Memory vs. Max Memory
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:05:18 GMT

> Note that you are talking of "memory pool", which is a bit
> vague.  The -Xms and -Xmx parameters relate to how big the
> Heap is, which is only one part of the memory space needed by the JVM.

I am just using the terms that I see on the screen when I pull up
tomcat6w.exe.

--Eric

Disclaimer - February 17, 2012
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Tomcat
Users List. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy
or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and might not represent those of Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management.
Warning: Although Physicians' Managed Care or Physician Select Management has taken reasonable
precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility
for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.