tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Marleau <mmarl...@halogensoftware.com>
Subject Configuring Tomcat 6 to only start the default "manager" webapp
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:26:25 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew how to configure Tomcat (6.0.26) to only start the default
app when the Tomcat service starts. I have many webapps deployed so that they are accessible
when I need them and I don't have to re-deploy/configure them later, but I don't like that
they all start up when the service starts. I've tried searching around for this, but haven't
had any luck so far.

I found one entry in the mail list archives, but it was talking about disabling the auto deploy
which I don't think will help me here.

Thanks in advance,

Matt Marleau