tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Pid <...@pidster.com>
Subject Re: Not able to get threadcount and thread busy metrices in Tocat 7.0
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:31:20 GMT
On 10/02/2012 13:03, Mendiratta, Shashank wrote:
> Hi ,
> I am facing a problem. We used to monitor tomcat JVM and used to monitor " current ThreadCount
" and "current Threadbusy"
> Recently we upgraded from tomcat 6.0 to tomcat 7.0.16 and we are not able to get these
metrices .
> On digging in we found that in tomcat6.0 the thread pool metrices were retrieved by class
"org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool "
> But in tomcat 7.0 there is no such class instead it is replace by org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor
which does not give the above parameters.
> So my question is tomcat 7.0 how can we get the above metrices
>
> P.S- > Am new to tomcat so please bear if it is a silly question

Please start a new thread, rather than replying to an existing one* and
editing the reply/body - which is called thread-hijacking and puts your
new message in the middle of an existing thread, for those of us using a
threaded conversation view.

*  "Using Tomcat7 JDBC Connection Pool"  09/02/2012 16:21

--

[key:62590808]