tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Serving static content using embedded tomcat 7
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:44:18 GMT
Sanu, you are wasting our time, and yours.

sanu wrote:
> Following are the answers to your questions :

not really

> 1) Apache Tomcat/7.0.25

this is ok

> 2) The resources reside in a folder inside the base directory
> 3) The other contexts use relative path to access the static files inside
> this context

but this is not.  You are not really telling us anything.

> In addition to not being able to access the resources from any other
> context, I am unable to access the static content directly as well. Gives me
> a 404.

Re-read Mark's previous post, and read the document he pointed you to.

Then come back here and provide some *real* information.
Otherwise you are not going to get any more answers.