tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Form Authentication POST data not preserved?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 17:13:00 GMT
On 2/5/2012 10:38 AM, Jess Holle wrote:
> Diving in deeper, I see that AbstractAjpProcessor.action() is setting
> the bodyBytes perfectly for the ActionCode.REQ_SET_BODY_REPLAY case here.
>
> After that is done, however, I don't see anything that tries to read
> AbstractAjpProcessor.bodyBytes.
> org.apache.catalina.connector.Request.readPostBody() seems to
> completely ignore this data.
>
> I'm thinking some refactoring in this area completely broke this use
> case at least for the AJP BIO path.  Or can someone offer evidence
> that the breakage is less general than this?

I'm not seeing any evidence as to how
org.apache.catalina.connector.Request is convinced to use the new
bodyBytes from AbstractAjpProcessor here, neither in 7.0.25 or looking
back at previous tags.

Am I missing something here?

Note that I can see how the HTTP connectors could work in this regard --
I'm just not seeing how the AJP connectors could.

--
Jess Holle