tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: Form Authentication POST data not preserved?
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 13:43:45 GMT
I've done all the basic troubleshooting tweaks I can think of, trying
7.0.25 and 7.0.23, switching my web.xml back to the 2.5 spec level,
reducing from a combination of 2 JNDI realms to 1, cranking lots of
loggers up to full verbosity, etc.

In all cases I lose the POST parameters.

I guess I either ignore this (ouch) or really dig into debugging
Tomcat's internals (which while far easier than trying to do so with
httpd is still not where I'd wanted to spend my time).

--
Jess Holle