tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Regarding compatibility
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 16:22:41 GMT
Christopher Schultz wrote:
> Alex,
> On 2/2/12 7:29 PM, Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> Excellent analysis, Andre; it looks like you're qualified to be
>>> the dev team leader on this project!
>> Doesn't the nature of the problem / solution mean that is has
>> already been done potentially maybe :)
> Agreed. Let's just sit around watching until we observe the reality we
> want.
How would we know for sure, though ? as soon as the one you observing ditto reality
observed it, the rest of us may be forked off into another parallel universe, along with
another you who didn't.
As a matter of fact, I believe that the fork happened already yesterday, a soon as the OP

posted his message to the list, and that we here are all in a very improbable and silly
forked parallel universe. How likely is it really that a bunch of reasonably intelligent
people on the Tomcat user's list would keep a conversation going over a couple of dozen
messages, about quantum loops and

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message