tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: Regarding compatibility
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 22:00:55 GMT
Pid wrote:
>> David,

>>> Is that open source?  :D
>> I think you want either OpenQuantumLoopGravity or GNQLG (GNU's Not
>> Quantum Loop Gravity). They are, of course, completely incompatible
>> with each other.
>
> We should start an Incubator wiki proposal page for OpenQuantumLoopGravity.

Oh yes.
The programming language could be called DarkEnergy, and the documentation be written in
DarkMatter (and it would always include unwritten chapters, named black holes).  The
language should contain only string variables, but with enough methods and properties to
make them super-strings. Numeric constants should be relative. Arithmetic expressions
should be allowed to violate parity, in certain cases. It should also offer graphic
primitives allowing to draw in at least 11 dimensions (of which up to 7 could be rolled-up).