tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [OT] problems with performance with IIS 7.5 and Tomcat Connector
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:57:45 GMT
Alex Samad - Yieldbroker wrote:
> Hi
>

> Hopefully this is the right list :)

Actually I don't know, but I would also like to know.
I have noticed previously on this list, that whenever someone mentions JBoss, some of the

people here (Tomcat developers ?) seem to react quite strongly, and tell the poster curtly

to go ask their question on the JBoss support list.

On the other hand, it seems to be so that JBoss is a server software which uses Tomcat as

the underlying servlet engine. (But maybe also I am mistaken there, I do not really know
JBoss).

In any case, there seems to be more to it than meets the eye of the naive subscriber that

I am. So it would be nice if someone here provided some clarity on the matter.

Anyway, from your description of the matter and of the configuration files, it seems that

your question is at least to a large extent related to the isapi_redirect IIS plugin,
which is developed by some of the people on this list, and thus for which this list is the

right place for your questions, as far as I know.