tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mendiratta, Shashank" <>
Subject Not able to get threadcount and thread busy metrices in Tocat 7.0
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:03:30 GMT
Hi ,
I am facing a problem. We used to monitor tomcat JVM and used to monitor " current ThreadCount
" and "current Threadbusy"
Recently we upgraded from tomcat 6.0 to tomcat 7.0.16 and we are not able to get these metrices
On digging in we found that in tomcat6.0 the thread pool metrices were retrieved by class
"org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool "
But in tomcat 7.0 there is no such class instead it is replace by org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPoolExecutor
which does not give the above parameters.
So my question is tomcat 7.0 how can we get the above metrices

P.S- > Am new to tomcat so please bear if it is a silly question
View raw message