tomcat-users mailing list archives

From 이재만<leejaeman...@naver.com>
Subject sombody help me...!! tomcat AutoDeploy issue ~~
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2012 07:02:35 GMT

Hello. Guys..

i am useing Apache Tomcat/7.0.14 and i was setup AutoDeploy to "false" as blow.
but when i deployed web application to my docs , all class and library is reloaded by new
classloader..
i never restarted this tomcat7 after deploying...

i want not to reload all source (except for jsp) after restarting tomcat7.

how do i solve this issue? please tell me .... is there other option???

thank you in advance..

server.xml
--------------------

my server imformation.
Using CATALINA_BASE: /webserver/tomcat7
Using CATALINA_HOME: /webserver/tomcat7
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /webserver/tomcat7/temp
Using JRE_HOME: /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_26_64
Using CLASSPATH: /webserver/tomcat7/bin/bootstrap.jar:/webserver/tomcat7/bin/tomcat-juli.jar
Server version: Apache Tomcat/7.0.14
Server built: May 9 2011 10:40:56
Server number: 7.0.14.0
OS Name: Linux