tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Larose <Justin.Lar...@nexweb.org>
Subject Re: Error: Unable to compile class for JSP
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 16:56:33 GMT
> > An error occurred at line: 230 in the jsp file: /object_table.jsp
> > The type Part is ambiguous
> > 227:            {
> > 228:         //do nothing here - we don't want the filter to be
displayed
> > for lifecycles
> > 229:     }
> > 230:     else if (objType.equals(Part.class))
> > 231:     {

> Have you imported more than one Part.class by accident, via a wildcard
> import perhaps?

I did not import any classes. I installed Tomcat 7 in a different
directory and copied all the webapp directories to the new location.

- Justin
This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for
the use of the individual or agency to whom they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please notify the Navy
Exchange Service Command e-mail administrator. This footnote
also confirms that this email message has been scanned for the
presence of computer viruses.

Thank You!