tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Liu, Conway (AP - NZ)" <Conway....@ap.sony.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 7 service not starting
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:57:25 GMT
Hi, are you able to see the log files in the log folder?

Conway

-----Original Message-----
From: Debbie Shapiro [mailto:DShapiro@cardiacscience.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 January 2012 2:17 p.m.
To: users@tomcat.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat 7 service not starting

Hello -
I use Tomcat with the Business Intelligence Web Application InetSoft. I am in the process
of upgrading our development server to their latest version (11.2). I also upgraded Java from
1.6.0_20 to 1.6.0_30. The upgrade procedure for InetSoft is to replace a couple of jar files,
which I have done. But now Tomcat is no longer starting up. I get an Error 1067. The process
terminated unexpectedly. Can anyone provide any guidance on where to look for why this is
no longer starting up?

Debbie Shapiro
Data Warehouse Manager
Cardiac Science
Office: 425.402.2233

Visit us at www.cardiacscience.com<http://www.cardiacscience.com/>
Suppliers of Cardiac Science, Criticare, Unetixs, Powerheart, Burdick, and Quinton products
Part of the Opto Circuits Family

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named
above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return
email or telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia Pacific
Mail Gateway..