tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Monika Solanki <msolanki.maili...@gmail.com>
Subject Redirecting apache http requests to tomcat application running on 8080
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 04:56:15 GMT
I am using tomcat 7.x. I would like to redirect requests to a site on
apache, port 80 to one of my application running on tomcat, localhost:8080.
I have set up the proxy and reverse proxy to redirect the request and this
is working. However the application on tomcat is associated with an xsl
file which is not being resolved with the redirect. This cause the browser
to throw an exception when the site is requested on apache. How do I solve
this problem.