tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Luciano Andress Martini <777u...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java.lang.out.of.memory not clearly....
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 16:05:42 GMT
2012/1/30, Caldarale, Charles R <Chuck.Caldarale@unisys.com>:
>> From: Luciano Andress Martini [mailto:777user@gmail.com]
>> Subject: Re: Java.lang.out.of.memory not clearly....
>
>> Jeffrey im sorry, but i need to ask, my boss says that is impossible
>> to be a problem in the software cause java unalocate objects
>> automatically, is that true?
>
> A) Stop your top posting - it's incredibly annoying and makes people much
> less likely to help.
>
> B) Your boss is wrong.  Google for many examples of memory leaks in Java.
>
>  - Chuck

> attachments from all computers.

Thank you and sorry Chuck.
Jeffrey what is your opinion about this?
The development team is using a software that "Draw" java code called
developer, and do not programming in. Im a assembler/C programmer and
don't have so much knowing about java.

But all the fault is falling back to me in the company.