tomcat-users mailing list archives

From chenqiang <luc...@gmail.com>
Subject tomcat service version can't access intranet(not internet) files
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:40:58 GMT
I found a problem which confused me so much,(I use tomcat7.0.20-7.0.25)  my
web application need access to the files on another machine which is on the
intranet, when I use the zip format distribution version of tomcat,
everything is ok, but the problem arises when I deployed the apps on the
tomcat services version, it can't list the files and just return null,It's
so strange. Could anyone give me some hints? Thank you in advance.